Terms and Conditions
We respect your privacy
- PAPIP & CO PTY LTD T/A Accura Consulting and Accura Consulting International Limited (Accura) respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. Please be aware that if you are based outside of Australia, local data protection laws may differ. Please get in touch if you have any queries about how our policy works in your jurisdiction.
- "Personal information" is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Accura will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Accura may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Accura may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or post.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Accura, http://www.accuraconsulting.com, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect shall be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We will seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of thePrivacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you require a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve our right to refuse to provide you with the information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Accura Consulting, Level 1, 92 Railway Street South, Altona, Victoria 3016, Australia. We will respond to you within the legislative timeframes upon receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
When you come to our website (http://www.accuraconsulting.com) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
Our website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Accura is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information. Accura will not be responsible nor do we indemnify you against any loss, damage or otherwise from links to third party sites.
- When you visit our website